Created 14-Sep-15
4 photos

Mary’s River Covered Bridge is a beautiful, well maintained, bright red covered bridge that crosses over Little Mary’s River 4 ½ miles northeast of Chester, IL on highway 150. It was constructed in 1854 and was in continuous service for 76 years until 1930. It was closed to traffic in 1930 when another bridge over Little Mary’s River was built. It is currently open only to pedestrians.

Click here to read blog...

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords: